Boyer and Sappenfield
The professionals at Boyer and Sappenfield assist clients with Retirement Planning, Retirement Income Planning, and are experienced with Required Minimum Distributions.
While no two clients are alike, we enjoy working with clients whose approach to life - and their finances - reflects their mission statement.
We enjoy working with people who:
- Care for family, community, and something other than self
- Are fun/positive people
- Are looking for a trusting relationship with a financial professional
- Have $225,000 (+) in Investable Assets OR
- Are committed to investing 7% of income per year
- Enjoy the convenience of having all their assets in one place
- Value our opinions and our advice
- Aren't influenced by financial media
- Are willing to cooperate in a timely manner to correspondence from us and and our staff
- Are eager to refer us to people who also fit this profile
If working with a local professional who is committed to client service and developing long-term relationships sounds like what you're looking for in a financial advisor, take a step in the right direction and call. There is never any charge for an initial consultation.
When you work with Boyer and Sappenfield, you've chosen investment professionals who are dedicated to serving Central Illinois. Their specific qualifications are listed below.