- B.S. in Finance, cum laude, Eastern Illinois University, Charleston, Illinois - 1983.
- Certified Financial Planner designee since 1984
- FINRA Series 6, 7, 66, and 24
- Fully Insurance Licensed
- Boyer & Sappenfield Investment Advisors, owner 1983-Present
- Investment Advisor Representative with Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc.
Areas of Practice:
Retirement Income Planning for accumulation and distribution and other overall Financial Planning needs including college funding, life insurance, and portfolio analysis.
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Women in Financial Services
- Member, East Central Illinois Estate Planning Association
- Partner, RDM Advisor Network
- Past Member, Arcola School Board, Arcola, Illinois
- Past President, Arcola Chamber of Commerce, Arcola, Illinois
- Finance Council, lector, Eucharistic minister and member, St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Arcola, Illinois
- Past President, Oakland Chamber of Commerce, Oakland, Illinois
- Past Director, Douglas County American Cancer Society, Tuscola, Illinois
- Eastern Illinois University Alumni Association
Recognition: FinancialServices: Women at the Top: Lisa had the honor of being chosen as one of the 23 highly successful, dynamic women mentioned in this book.